This Is The Moment – interactive, audio-reactive music video experiment, based on music by INJUVIK.
Following up to my prior experiment with audio-reactive, web-based music-visualizations, this interactive WebGL-animation broadened my horizon in quite a couple of profound ways, moving my focus away from P5.js and towards the realms of Three.js. These topics were of special interest to me while developing/designing the animation:
- Streaming and analyzing XHR-WebAudioContent
- Implementing three.js
- Generative shape-generation with toxiclibs
- Adding fully featured mouse-/multi-touch-support with rotate- and zoom-controls
- Keyframing camera- and environment-variables while matching the analyzed sound-data
- Routing canvas-data through numerous post-processing shaders